Revision 3 Date: 01/10/18
The Thomas Storey Fabrications Group Ltd vision is to be the fabrication solutions provider of choice to both commercial and consumer sectors by:
- Driving superior quality, safety, and environmental care
- Creating value and offering excellent delivery performance
- Working with energy, passion and respect for the individual
Our quality policy is to achieve this by setting objectives for the processes which drive our quality management system that conforms to ISO 9001:2015
The senior management will ensure that all personnel understand the importance and relevance of the company quality management system whilst focussing on the objective of quality, cost and delivery, plus the overriding need to conform to customers’ requirements. Additionally personnel will be encouraged to drive for continuous improvement by making decisions based upon the company values of:
- Responsibly sourcing solutions with minimal, or ideally neutral, environmental impact.
- Treating all stakeholders openly and with respect.
- Thinking innovatively and creatively
- Removing waste from the system at every opportunity.
- Working safely.
The company relies for its success upon:
- Customer needs being determined and converted into requirements through the use of robust processes;
- The development and utilisation of our workers’ abilities, skills and enthusiasm;
- The continual monitoring of our process performance through product conformance analysis; and
- The application of continual improvement in all its processes utilising evidence-based decision making.
Adherence to these principles will assure the generation of adequate profits for future investment and the promotion of stakeholder satisfaction.
Executive management shall review the performance of the quality management system during regular management review. The requirements of the quality management system will be documented within the Quality Manual and supporting documents. The systems and instructions in these documents are mandatory for all personnel within Thomas Storey Fabrications Group Ltd.
|Rev||Date||Description of Amendment||Authorised by|
|03||01.10.18||Full review, introduced amendment box at the bottom of the policy. Taken off unique number. Changed ISO9001:2008 to ISO9001:2015.||Philip Ramsdale|